To make Moringa powder, follow these steps:
- Gather fresh Moringa leaves from a Moringa tree. You can also purchase dried Moringa leaves online or at a health food store.
- Wash the Moringa leaves thoroughly under cool running water to remove any dirt or debris.
- Dry the Moringa leaves completely by spreading them out on a clean, dry surface or by using a dehydrator.
- Once the Moringa leaves are completely dry, remove any stems or large veins.
- Grind the Moringa leaves into a fine powder using a coffee grinder, blender, or food processor. You may need to do this in small batches, depending on the size of your appliance.
- Sift the Moringa powder through a fine-mesh strainer to remove any larger pieces or clumps.
- Store the Moringa powder in an airtight container in a cool, dry place. It will keep for several months.
You can use Moringa powder in smoothies, soups, sauces, and other dishes as a nutrient-rich, natural seasoning. You can also mix it into water or other beverages for a boost of vitamins and minerals.